Sunday, November 4, 2007

What color are you?

That was a question I was asked recently.................. what a question, at least for me!!

Hmmmmm, I guess I would have to say yellow, no pink, well maybe purple, naw blue, oh red, I just can't pick because all the colors including gray invoke all my moods and feelings. BUT if you have got to see what color you are check this out

They say I am:

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!




Boy-oh-boy have they got me all wrong.......................... I am a bowl full of delightful color, changing with every mood!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails