Sunday, November 11, 2007

Babies and the Tennessee Waltz




Well, here it is.
This is the baby quilt made for a special friend. I used the pattern called Tennessee Waltz. It turned out wonderful, although this is not the first time I have used this pattern, but in these bright colors it was wonderful!! Quick easy pattern designed for beginner to intermediate quilters. The use of the snowball blocks makes this a very interesting quilt.

I used all cotton fabrics, batting, and threads.
I had a heck of a time deciding what to quilt in the snowball blocks. I ended up just mimicking the stars using a primary variegated quilting thread, which turned out great.

The backing is a cute flannel with stars and dots. I can't wait to
see pictures of the baby crawing across the quilt.



















1 comment:

  1. would love to see the quilt up close the star are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails