Saturday, November 3, 2007

A day With Barbara Randle

What fun we had today!! I got to see Barbara Randle and lots of her beautiful creations. (sorry for the blurry pic)

A whole day of awe inspiring deliciously colorful sewing fun!


She had a truck load of handbags, wall art, clothing and home decor items for us to drool over. Showed us crazy quilting techniques, how to use color, and embraced us with her southern charm.



I met some very talented people and learned new sewing tips & tricks I will use everyday. We all exchanged ideas and came away with inspiration and excitement for our next projects.

Days like these I could never get enough of. When the day was over -it was sad to go, but Barbara makes you so inspired that I could not wait to get to my sewing machine and go to work.



Oh, I wore my new headband and got lots of complements.



I like making a piece of string into something I can wear. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails