Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Fashion Fun Online


purple lady by la bella colori

This look would be great for the office or dinner out with my sweetie.

For fun check out Polyvore where you can create sets of items and its free. Just explore and see all the ideas in fashion that have been saved. It is going to be a great help in learning how to make my wardrobe work. I don't really own any of these items BUT I have some that are similar. So - this might help me stretch beyond my boring and sad outfits from the past.

Why I picked these items

  • I adore purple - all the shades & tones. This cardigan's deep veep neckline draws the eye up and is very flattering.
  • Pencil skirts are everyone's friend, we all need one in our closet! I even love them and I am a borderline plus gal. Just make sure it fits, has NO pleats, the hem hits you in the right spot. Wear a top that has a little volume and a little flirt to it (example the slight puffy sleeves on the cardy above).
  • I also love the color gray and tanks are so versatile in your wardrobe, you can dress them up or down.
  • Diamond stud earrings are # 27 in the book 'The One Hundred' by Nina Garcia - and I could not agree more. Every woman should have a pair!!
  • Bags - are like chocolate!! I can't stop wanting them all and this baby is ultra feminine and practical at the same time.
  • The bow detail on the shoes adds to the lady like feel
  • Vintage jewelry is all the rage. The older the better, and what a statement they make.

Ciao Bella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails