Monday, November 17, 2008

Shopping with the girls........

Saturday was pure fun! The girls and I went to Belk's Charity sale and had a blast! We started at 7 am, hit every section, got some great deals and a few laughs. Just about everything was 40% off, and who can't appreciate that? We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel - YUM!

I picked up two cotton sweaters, one in black with a crew neckline and another in preppy kelly green with a 'V' neckline. We went to Ulta and I grabbed some OPI nail polish in -' I'm Not Really a Waitress' (a fabo red) and 'Significant Other Color' (a opalescent lavander) and of course a tube of Big Tease mascara by Bare Escentuals. I also ran by Brighton and bought an amethyst charm for my sterling silver wheat chain I got a few months ago. The heels are like a leather ombre of navy to medium blue back to navy, sexy killer heels by Paris Hilton!
After all the fun we hated to say goodbye, but our feet told us it was time to stop. I arrived home to find more fun waiting for me.




Two patterns from Hot Patterns were waiting for me. Weekender Jean Jeanius Trouser Jeans and Metropolitan Seriously Stylin' Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails