Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Handbag project put on the back-burner

Well, the 'Share the Love' tote is now moved farther on the WIP list. I have been slow on getting all the Christmas sewing done. I have started another pair of shorts for DH, but haven't found the right fabric for son's next pair. The slippers have even been started yet, I am still trying out different things to make the sole comfy (if you have any great ideas let me know). I did get some fabric dyed for a special order - beautiful color wheel of fat quarters. They are in the wash now and I'll post pics tomorrow. The tuff part in all this is I dislocated my knee, but all is well and I am healing fine. So - I limp around, but sitting at the sewing machine ain't so bad after all.


Here's one of my partners in crime. Tessa was resting while I was hand sewing today and I just had to share this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails