Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am a big let down

I am, I have been invited to go with a dear friend to a party Saturday (a really posh one at that) and I had to back out at the last minute. I feel like a real heel!!! My DH is going out of town on work and that means I have to be around the house 'cause my son is having friends over (and there is no way I am leaving a bunch of teenagers alone). blah blah mumble heel I am mumble.....


So as to not let blogger down, I am posting an update on Christmas sewing. I finished a robe for my husband (for the picture I have the robe on my body double, my shoulders are not as broad as DH)

Can you tell DH is a Washington fan? By the way - friends and family if your reading this don't tell him. It's Simplicity 3969 , very quick and easy!! I wrote a review at pattern review . I made it in fleece and used the serger (mostly) and for the trim on the front edges I zig-zaged over acrylic yarn.

This is the special order I did the other day, beautiful rainbow in fat quarters.

All dressed up and ready to go to its new home. I guess I will go and look at the fabrics in the stash, that always cheers me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails