Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fashion Color Trends Spring '09

If you love color as much as I do or are interested in how color forecasting affects fashion, then you might have visited Fashion Trendsetter . It's agreat site with loads of information on color and fashion.
.............

I always head strait to the color trends page and check out the latest in color forecasting. Pantone is one I love! The Pantone's color report for spring 2009 has been out for a while (since Sept 08), but some of us really don't get into the swing of spring until it's peeking around the corner.


Pantone Fashion Color Report 2009





With Pantone's color report there are 24 designers and thier inspirations for spring 2009, 'Must Haves' and outlook on products for spring. It's 29 pages of colorful motivation for me, I usually download the PFD and print it in color (you can down load it here Color Report ). Then I drool over it while using the information to crank up my sewing mojo.

If your ready for color forcasting for Fall '09 it's also at Pantone.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails