Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lusting over Boots

Its sad here in Florida when its still 90 degrees out with 100% humidity in October and all the lovely fall fashions are out. I think everyone needs one pair of good boots in their wardrobe, and I am lusting over these by Born





I could see them with Simplicity 4487 view F (short puff sleeves no pockets) in a soft floral. Or view A in a solid color.

Pattern review has some reviews on this pretty little top.



I like the feminine look to this and it also reminds me of the blouses the Money Penny would wear in 007 movies.



Butterick 4686 skirt view A in a dark wash light weight denim, with lots of top stitching details. I have made this up in a muslin with inverted box pleats instead of knife pleats. The fit is good but there are still some tweaks to be made.

This pattern is highly recommended at Pattern Review.



Depending on the fabric this skirt can transition between summer and winter.
Now wouldn't this be a cute fall look? With lovely boots and a basic cardigan to chase off the chill. Perfect for the office or a day shopping with the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails