Sunday, February 10, 2008

My New Fabric Shopping Cart

Yep, I took the plunge and bought a new car. The mileage is great 25 city/36 hwy. Although I am scared to death to park her in any public parking lot, when I actually go shopping may be up in the air for now. Funny thing the payments don't start until my birthday. This is the first nice new car I have ever owned - and at my age you would have thought I have owned many cars. Well no, my first car was a 10 year old Toyota Celica, and she was a great car!! By the way Toyota dosen't make them any more, they really should rethink that!! Then I owned a Suzuki Swift, not the greatest car on earth, but it got me where I needed to go. And now this baby. Ask my husband he thinks I am crazy - I won't park anywhere in Walmart's parking lot and I only want to drive on certain roads. That's just me, she sweet and she is mine.

I hope you had a good weekend - I washed and waxed the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails