Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Famous Words Of Lincoln

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time."

It's an age old saying that still holds true today!!!

This blog is about me and the things that bring me happiness. The posts may or may not be something everyone likes to reads, and that's fine. I try not to post politics, religion, or negativity - cause I figure if I have nothing good to say then I will try not to say it. I talk about sewing, fashion, crafts, quilting, cooking and life in general - which by no means is because I am an authority on these subjects, heck no! I post because I am a shy person and this is a way of sharing what I like with the world but still staying within my comfort zone. I am glad that those few who read do enjoy what they read. I hope that what I have to share is fun, entertaining and maybe helpful in some way. I have met some fantastic 'blogger' friends that I would have never met without this blog and hope to continue to grow my new found friendships. I did have someone disagree and they did not like what I posted and to that I say 'sorry, but it's just my blog - a simple little blog'.

I guess what I am saying with this post is - I hope you enjoy what you read here, and if not that's perfectly ok.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kira,

    I agree with your quote.

    Your bravery of expressing yourself has taught me many things for which I'm grateful for. I admire the woman you are.One with authenticity , integrity,humility.
    You are kind ,dear one,and own a beautiful heart.
    “Kindness is never wasted. If it has no effect on the recipient, at least it benefits the bestower.”
    ~Heart&Hugs~
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails