Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wrap Skirt - Finished

Ok..... I finally finished the wrap skirt. My pattern review @ Patternreview.com



Pattern Description:

Wrap Skirt - I used Connimom's Tutorial


Pattern Sizing:
no real sizing, you cut to fit

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Pardon the bad photo, I am learning how to take photos by myself. I loved the way it looks, so I guess 'Yes' - but there is no pattern envelope. I wanted something modern and clean, but with ideas like Sandy Starkman's designs I could not resist.

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Oh, Yes!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Easy and quick.

Fabric Used:
A rayon silky from Joann's

Alterations or any design changes you made:
none, this was my muslin, or test skirt.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, I will and yes I will recommend.

Conclusion:
Fast easy and fun. If you use your imagination you can create a beautiful skirt (not at all old fashioned and little house on the prairie) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails