Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Looking great in '08



A new year deserves a new wardrobe!! And along with all the thoughts of ~ losing weight, getting healthy, living green and many others ~ I am going to work on a new wardrobe.

Here is a good starting point (or I think) OOP Simplicity 4503 , I've had this one in my stash for a while and made the tank, but added a bust dart. I am thinking of making the pants and cardigan.
I would like to pick up this Vogue 8462 love the jacket and it would be a good all around set for everyday this winter.

I have this cute sweatsuit pattern kicking around in my pattern stash. Butterick 3467, this goes from winter to spring sooo easy!




And a new purse of course!!! My dear sweet mother-in-law gifted me this lovely pattern. I am dreaming of purples and fuchsia for the Prairie Bag.


Now I need to get fabric shopping. Happy sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails