Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sew Happy Quilt ALong Blocks 3 and 4

Sew Happy Quilt ALong Blocks 3 and 4 by labellacolori

I really love the way that block 4 turned out!!! I also love the white print fabric in that block, which might be why I am partial to that block over the others.
Jenna has done a fabulous job with her tutorials, these block were so easy and fast!! If you haven't started a quilt along before there is still lots of time to join in at Sew. Happy. Geek. I got home from a long day at work and grabbed a glass of wine and whist my hubby cooked dinner (yes I am a lucky girl) I went straight to the sewing room. By the time dinner was ready and on the table these pretties were sewn and pressed. One great tip that Jenna has and I always do is to heavily starch all fabrics before cutting to help keep the bias edges from warping and the point crisp. 


Go and check out all the other great blocks others are making at Sew. Happy. Quilt. Flikr Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails