Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cold toes......

My feet are always cold!! Hopefully it will warm up here soon, as you may have heard in the south we are freezing!! I know everyone is getting hit hard this winter and most of us are getting tired of being cold all the time. I can't wait for the temps to warm up so I can start dyeing fabrics for some quilt projects slated for tutorials. I want to show how I dye my fabrics and then how to piece the blocks for a few quilts. Now given this is a slightly larger task for me, but I think it will be very motivating for me and maybe a few others out there in blogland  ;-)     I am sooo excited to get my fingers dirty -my hands always end up with dye on them.



So in the meanwhile pop over and congratulate Jana at Lola...again on her Daytripper Bag being published in Quilt magazine. I ran out Saturday and got my copy as soon as I found out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails