Thursday, December 10, 2009

Playin' and Dreamin'

I found Arrange-a-Room on the Better Homes and Gardens web site. I know I should be working, cause I am at work ya-know. But just could not help it, it's addicting, and everyone deserves a break once in a while - right?

This is my sewing room, lovely with a large table, ironing station (the rainbow), bulletin board, my ductape double (the circle in the bottom left corner) filing cabinet, hutch with fabrics, and two small book cases.

 ahem........

'IF' I removed the 4 large rubber maid boxes filed with fabric, piles of fabric on the floor, the sewing machine and serger on the large table, and piles of patterns and sewing magazines on the sewing table it might, just might look like this.
sigh.......

Walt Disney once said "If you can dream it, you can do it."   :-\  hmmmmm - I don't think he was talking to us sewers/quilters/textile artist types?

what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails