Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Charming Table Runner


That's what you can do on a Sunday with a pack of charm squares and some strips of fabric.


It was warm and sunny and as the boys worked on making a wooden picnic table I was looking at a pack of oh - so pretty 5" charm squares from Moda Daydreams collection by Deb Strain, then remembered I needed a table runner. So what other way to show off these beauties!!


After looking at the layout of the colorful squares I pieced them together,then sewed some strips together for the border, trimed away the pokie points, added the borders and practiced some mitered corners. The mitered corners were not all that hard!




Now - this lovely runner sits atop the table, along with the uneaten candy canes from Christmas.

I will see about working up a tutorial if you'd like?

(hmmmm - now what charm squares should I use next)
My guys did a mighty fine job too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails