Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quick Christmas Gifts to Make

Christmas is around the corner, very scary if your like me and wait until the last minute to do anything. I do work better under pressure, but always wish I had started early on my Christmas crafts. If your like me and are scrambling to get some gifts made here are some ideas:

Cute little Birds at Spool Sewing




Dresden Petal Bag from Jemimabean

Martha Stewart makes place mats

Apron made easy by J Caroline Creative

Very quick and simple key fobs at Cute2Carry (I am going to make some of these!)

Cute Criss-Cross Coasters from Allsorts or Pin Wheel Coaster from The Long Thread

Yummy Oreo Truffels in a pretty dish - recipe at Bakerella

Lovely Pincushion over at Creative Kismet

Craftblog's note book cover

Corkboard/Wall Pocket at Craft Apple

Deb richardson shows how to create a fabric post card

A Quilted Wallet at That*Darn*Kat

Sew Christine makes a wallet with a coin compartment

Sulky shows you how to make a stationery keeper

At least this is a start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails